For the town. For the trail. For the rockface. With its active fit, recycled down and fabrics, and body-mapped baffles, the Womens Microlight Alpine Jacket is the ultimate multipurpose womens down jacket.The low weight, packability and tailored fit of our Womens Microlight Alpine Jacket enable it to excel both as a technical mountain layer and as a general-purpose everyday jacket. Its updated design uses zoned micro and nano baffle stitch-through construction for plenty of core warmth without any restriction in movement. With recycled 30D Pertex® Quantum ripstop nylon, as well as GRS-certified 700 fill power P.U.R.E recycled down, the Womens Microlight Alpine Jacket now features fully recycled shell, insulation and lining. Key mountain features include elasticated cuffs and a compact stuff sack, plus three harness-friendly zipped pockets and an adjustable down-filled hood with stiffened peak.By combining proven mountain utility with refined styling and feather-light packability, our updated Womens Microlight Alpine Jacket is the down layer of choice for quick-grab mountain insulation.
Years of experience go into the design, creation and realisation of all of our products. Behind this stands a deep respect and love for the mountains we play, explore and adventure in. Inspired by this, the updated Microlight Collection is devoted to everything were passionate about - performance, technology and the environment.
- Adjustable hood with stiffened peak
- Pertex Quantum ripstop nylon fabrics are soft and packable
- Zoned lightweight micro and nano baffle stitch-through construction
- YKK® zipped hand pockets and large zipped chest pocket
- Internally elasticated cuffs and drawcord adjustable hem
- Main Fabric: Recycled 30D nylon Pertex Quantum, 50g/m², with DWR
- Lining: Recycled 20D nylon, 38g/m²
- Insulation: Recycled 700 fill-power down Nikwax hydrophobic (water-resistant) finish (145g Size 12)
- Composition: 100% recycled polyamide outer with 100% recycled polyamide lining
- Stuff sack included