The Women’s Kinetic Alpine 2.0 Jacket is built light but versatile for alpinists who want to pare back the kit list on multi-day mountain adventures.
It is constructed from recycled Stretch Knit Proflex™ fabric with exceptional breathability of 35,000g MVTR. That is bolstered with woven reinforcements at the lower arm for walking; at the cuff for climbing; and at the shoulder and hip for backpack straps and harnesses. Built to combine hardshell protection with softshell comfort, the inherent stretch of the fabric enables a closer cut than a traditional waterproof jacket. The cuffs, hem and helmet-compatible hood are also adjustable for tailored comfort and the large zipped pockets are elevated to stay clear of the harness zone.
With a brushed fleece chin guard and fully taped seams, this is a purist technical shell for mountaineers, climbers and hikers.
- Weight:370g / 13.0oz
- Product Code:QWG-70
- Helmet compatible hood with a stiffened and flexible polymer peak
- Front and rear hood adjustment
- YKK aquaguard 2-way center front zip
- YKK aquaguard pocket zips
- YKK inner zipped chest pocket
- Dual fabrics provide reinforcement in high wear areas
- Brushed tricot chin guard
- Fully adjustable drawcord hem
- Velcro adjustable cuffs
- Main - Recycled polyester knit face 3L with PU membrane and polyester backer/ Proflex/ 120gsm/ HH: 10,000 mm/ MVTR: 35000g/m2/24 hrs
- Reinforcement - Stretch polyamide woven 3L/ Proflex/ 149 gsm - Stretch polyamide woven 3L/ Proflex/ 149 gsm
- Fit: Regular
- Centre back length (Size 10): 68cm/26.8inch