Paddle the STAR Raven II Inflatable Kayak with a friend for whitewater thrills and lazy-floating fun. Or, load it with gear and paddle solo for multiday adventures.
- The tandem Raven II gives you unlimited possibilities for fun and adventure on the water.
- The Raven II's 4" drop-stitch PVC floor insert inflates to a rigid 8-10 psi giving the paddlers a stable and comfortable position above the water.
- Two padded folding seats provide a strong and comfortable paddling position.
- The adjustable seats attach quickly to D-rings in the boat, making the Raven II easy to set up, roll up and store.
- Additional hook and loop fasteners attach to the floor to keep the seat solidly positioned.
- Two easy-to-use straps hold the drop-stitch floor insert securely in place.
- Bow and stern handles make the Raven II easy to carry to and from the water.
- STAR inflatable kayaks are built with advanced-formula PVC material using state-of-the-art seam welding technology, resulting in superior abrasion resistance, longevity and air retention.
- Top-quality Leafield™ C7 valves ensure trouble free inflation and deflation.
- Includes carry bag, pump and repair kit.
- 3-year retail warranty, 2-year commercial.
|Number of Air Chambers:
||Leafield - C7
|Type of Material:
|Weight/Denier of Tube Material:
|Weight/Denier of Floor Material:
|Number of D-rings:
|Number of Handles:
|Center Compartment Width:
||3 Years Retail, 2 Years Commercial
- 2 removable high-back kayak seats
- Carry bag
- NRS and STAR boats are hand built by skilled craftsmen. Measurements on individual boats can vary from design specifications by up to +/- 2". Use these specs as guidelines and check your boat if the measurement is critical.