Our original and best selling quilt! A favorite of long distance hikers, the Revelation Quilt is known for its amazing versatility, thoughtful design, and ultralight weight. On warm nights, The Revelation can lay open as a blanket, and in colder temperatures, you can cinch the adjustable 1/4 length zipper footbox closed. This design allows you to dial in a comfortable night’s sleep in a wide range of different temperatures and climates. The perfection option for active sleepers!
The Revelation is a quilt, not a sleeping bag, which means it’s designed to be used with a sleeping pad to provide insulation underneath you, between you and the ground. The Revelation doesn’t have a full-length zipper or a built-in hood, saving weight and space in your pack.
- 850fp . Ethically sourced from an RDS certified supplier. Down product weights may vary +/- 3% due to production variances. Read more about our Fills.
- Outer fabric is either a Navy 10D fabric. Liner fabric is a Charcoal 10D. Fabric has a DWR finish.
- Footbox has a 20” zipper and shock cord combination for a totally adjustable closure.
- 1/4 length zipper & adjustable footbox.
- Included pad attachment system uses elastic straps and clips on each side of the quilt to keep it secure on a sleeping pad and lock out drafts on cold nights.
- Snap and drawcord neck closure lets you fine-tune draft control.
- Unique U-shaped continuous baffles keep the down where you need it, all night long.
- For stuff sacks and compression sizes please check our charts found here.
- Includes Silnylon Stuff Sack (.3oz-.8oz), 100% cotton storage bag, and 2 Elastic Straps (0.4oz each - One Straight, One Loop).
- Stuffed, finished and inspected in Winona, MN. Shells are imported. For a made in the USA Revelation Quilt, shop our Custom Revelation