It is a violation of Federal law to use this product in a manner inconsistent with its labeling.SHAKE WELL BEFORE USING.Use Restrictions
Do not allow adults, children or pets to enter the area until sprays have dried.
Application is prohibited directly into sewers or drains, or to any area like a gutter where drainage to sewers, storm drains, water bodies or aquatic habitat can occur. Do not allow the product to enter any drain during or after application.
GENERAL CLOTHING INSTRUCTIONS:
This product must not be applied to clothing while it is being worn. Under no circumstances should bare skin or clothing on the body be treated.
For protection against ticks (including those that may carry Lyme disease), chiggers and mosquitoes, apply product as directed below. For further protection, use in conjunction with an insect repellent registered for direct application to the skin and utilize the following primary preventive measures. Avoid walking in areas where the pests are found, wear appropriate protective clothing (light-colored, long-sleeved shirt and long pants tucked into socks) and inspect body daily for ticks. Pant cuffs should be worn inside the socks or footwear to ensure full protection against ticks and chiggers.
INITIAL TREATMENT INSTRUCTIONS:
INITIAL TREATMENT INSTRUCTIONS ON NETS, TENTS, SLEEPING BAGS AND BACKPACKS:
- Select a well-ventilated outdoor area protected from wind and lay out the clothing to be treated (as complete outfit: shirt, pants and socks).
- Hold container about 6-8 inches from surface of the clothing and spray with a slow, sweeping motion to lightly moisten the entire surface of the fabric.
- Continue spraying over entire outfit until a total treatment time of 60 seconds has elapsed and the outer surface of the fabric is moist enough to cause a slight color change or darkening. Pay special attention to socks, pant cuffs and shirt cuffs.
- Turn the clothing over and treat the other side as described in Steps 2 and 3.
- Hang the treated clothing and allow to dry for at least two hours (four hours under humid conditions) before wearing.
- Three ounces will treat one complete outfit. Do not exceed recommended spraying times.
Do not treat inside of sleeping bag. Spray exterior surfaces of tent only. Select a well-ventilated outdoor area protected from wind and lay out article to be treated. Hold container upright about 6-8 inches from surface of the article and spray with a slow, sweeping motion to lightly moisten the surface of the fabric. Continue spraying over entire article until the outer surface of the article is moist enough to cause a light color change or darkening. Turn the article over and treat the other side as described above. Hang the treated article and allow to dry for at least two hours (four hours under humid conditions) before using.RE-TREATMENT INSTRUCTIONS:
This product contains an active ingredient that actually binds to the fabric being treated, providing residual protection that lasts a minimum of two weeks and holds up through several machine washings. DO NOT RE-TREAT CLOTHING MORE THAN ONCE EVERY TWO WEEKS. LAUNDER CLOTHING AT LEAST ONCE BEFORE RE-TREATING.
For re-treatment, follow instructions for initial treatment.