POWERHOUSE 1 PIECE STRAIGHT SHAFT R30 Feather
Physical power plus paddle power take on the power of the river.
Watch most all creek boat videos today or footage where the paddler is being swallowed by massive holes amidst canyon walls. Now, what paddle do they have? Trusted on the hardest runs in the world and those firing up the hardest line on their local run are the Werner river running paddles. The Powerhouse and its smaller counterpart the Sherpa offer Bomber reliability, tested and proven where it counts.
- Premium Performance uses material choice and manufacturing skill to allow for a perfect combination of light swing weight and stiffness. Fiberglass blade construction gives you a compromise between swing weight and value.
- Dihedral allows for smooth and stable forward paddling, a core philosophy for Werner.
- Custom shaped, low profile, reinforcement spine allows for enhanced blade maneuverability when linking several strokes and provides blade stiffness and overall strength.
- Full sized blades are and ideal fit for larger, well-conditioned paddlers.
- Feather Angle: 1-piece options- unfeathered, Right hand control or left hand control, up to 90 degrees, in 5 degree increments. R45 is our most popular in river running and R30 in play boating.
Paddles that offer Premium Performance give you the right combination of light weight, stiffness, and durability. Whether you choose our Fiberglass or Carbon laminated blades, these are our most impact resistant paddles.
Dihedral blade shape was created to direct water to flow evenly off each side of the blade creating a smooth and stable stroke.
Asymmetrical kayak blades are designed for a balanced forward stroke by reducing the flutter on each stroke.
Our most impact and abrasion resistant blades with fiberglass construction that are known for durability.
With a more pronounced tip and more surface area above the center of the blade, this design is optimized for a better forward stroke.
Built for the rigors of the whitewater environment, our fiberglass shafts have the highest level of strength.
For those that like a traditional, simple feel. Our attention to detail in texture, indexing and flex allows for confident control and comfort all day long.
Available in Small or Standard diameter. Dial in your fit for better control, more comfort and less fatigue. Smaller built paddlers tend to like the feel of small shaft.
Feather Angle R30
Blade Surface Area 720 cm2
Blade Length x Width 48cm x 20cm