The NRS Oso PFD is a basic, medium profile life jacket for recreational kayakers and rafters with a ventilated, thin-back design for comfort with any type of seat.
- This PFD is approved under the new certification system for PFDs. It's dual certified, carrying both a US Coast Guard Approval through Underwriters Laboratories (UL), and a Transport Canada Approval through Underwriters Laboratories Canada (ULC).
- The XS/M is rated for users weighing at least 88 pounds and less than 132 pounds and having chest measurements of 30"-42" (including apparel layers).
- The L/XL and XL/XXL sizes are rated for users weighing over 90 pounds. Use the chest measurement ranges (including apparel layers) in the sizing chart for choosing your size.
- The thin back construction distributes the PlushFit™ foam flotation more broadly to reduce bulk and improve the fit.
- Five-panel design conforms effortlessly to your body's shape, following your movements as you paddle, row, fish or swim.
- Features two large zippered pockets for on-the-water essentials, 3M® reflective accents, shoulder strap keepers and a hidden lash tab.
- Convenient front, zippered entry and six adjustment points for a customized fit.
|Weight: ||1.5 lbs |
|Category: || |
|Performance Level: ||Level 70 |
|Profile: ||Medium |
|Design Flotation: ||XS/M: 14.5 lbs. |
L/XL: 16.75 lbs
XL/XXL: 16.75 lbs.
|Outer Fabric: ||400-denier ripstop nylon |
|Entry System: ||Front zip |
|Pockets: || |
|Lash Tabs: || |
|Adjustment System: || |
- 4 - Side
- 2 - Shoulder
- 1 - Waist
|Features: || |
- Large zippered pockets
- Reflective accents
- Shoulder strap keepers
- Thin, ventilated back panel
- UL Certified, USCG and TC Approved Level 70 Bouyancy Aid
|Size ||Chest ||Weight Range |
|XS/M ||30"-42" ||88-132 lbs. |
|L/XL ||42"-52" ||>90 lbs. |
|XL/XXL ||50"-56" ||>90 lbs. |