Designed for athletic performance, the NRS Ninja PFD is the ultimate low-profile jacket for paddlers of all persuasions. We've concentrated all the flotation into a smaller surface area for unbeatable range of motion, so the Ninja stays out of your way and off your mind.
- Soft PVC-free foam panels are shaped for comfort and the floating front panel follows your movements and doubles as a handwarmer on chilly days.
- AirMesh fabric on shoulder straps and inner panels provide ventilation throughout the jacket.
- Side-entry with six adjustment points for a customizable fit.
- Redesigned front clamshell pocket features internal organization for essentials and the dual-entry zippers create a frosty-beverage-compatible pocket.
- Features a lash tab and strap garages.
- The Ninja is a great option for adults with short torsos or petite kiddos who have grown out of youth jackets' weight range.
- The Ninja is a Type III, low-profile life jacket designed with 16.3 pounds of flotation and carries the US Coast Guard Certification, through testing by Underwriters Laboratories (UL).
|Weight: ||2.15 lbs. |
|Category: || |
- Low-Profile Life Jackets
- Side-Entry Life Jackets
|US Coast Guard Type: ||III |
|Profile: ||Low |
|Design Flotation: ||16.3 lbs. |
|Outer Fabric: ||400-denier ripstop nylon |
|Lining: ||200-denier nylon |
|Entry System: ||Side buckle |
|Pockets: || |
|Lash Tabs: || |
|Adjustment System: || |
|Features: || |
- US Coast Guard Certification
- Strap garages
Clamshell pocket with internal organization
|Size ||Chest |
|S/M ||33"-40" |
|L/XL ||38"-46" |
|XXL ||42"-50" |