Our lightweight Kinetic Alpine 2.0 Jacket is so comfortable, it’s easy to forget you’re wearing a waterproof.
Built to help you pare back your kit on remote multi-day expeditions, it’s the perfect all-round waterproof shell for hikers, climbers and mountaineers. It uses recycled Stretch Knit Proflex™ fabric with a breathable waterproof membrane and a fast-wicking backer to shift moisture fast during high-energy ascents. It also uses Stretch Nylon Woven Proflex™ panels in the hip, arm, shoulders and hood to cope with the abrasion and exposure of tough, technical climbs.
Designed with a closer fit than a traditional shell, its flexible dual-fabric construction is combined with a range of high-spec features. For all-day dryness, comfort and mobility, they include a helmet-compatible hood, water-resistant AquaGuard zips and easy adjustment at the hood, hem and cuffs. Tough but flexible, waterproof but breathable, this is the ultimate ‘hard’ softshell for committed alpine adventure.
- Weight:422.5g / 14.8oz
- Product Code:QWG-69
- Helmet compatible hood with a stiffened and flexible polymer peak
- Front and rear hood adjustment
- YKK aquaguard 2-way center front zip
- YKK aquaguard pocket zips
- YKK inner zipped chest pocket
- Dual fabrics provide reinforcement in high wear areas
- Brushed tricot chin guard
- Fully adjustable drawcord hem
- Velcro adjustable cuffs
- Main - Recycled polyester knit face 3L with PU membrane and polyester backer/ Proflex/ 120gsm/ HH: 10,000 mm/ MVTR: 35000g/m2/24 hrs
- Reinforcement - Stretch polyamide woven 3L/ Proflex/ 149 gsm - Stretch polyamide woven 3L/ Proflex/ 149 gsm
- Fit: Regular
- Centre back length (Size M): 75cm/29.5inch