Our men's Brion Pant II is an upgraded version of a long-time fan fave. Made with ReZion™, the more Earth-friendly evolution of our bestselling performance fabric, you can adventure confidently knowing there's over two decades of tried and trusted durability backing you up.
Read more on the updates we made in the ReZion™ Upgrades section below.
- ReZion™ recycled nylon blend stretch performance fabric
- Ventilated inseam gusset for added mobility and breathability
- 5-pocket styling with mesh lining
- Updated low-profile button closure
- Standard fit through the hip and thigh
- Straight leg opening
- Abrasion resistant
- PFAS-free DWR (durable water repellent)
- bluesign® approved materials
We heard your feedback, and using our original Brion silhouettes, we made slight updates for more functionality, durability & comfort as you move:
FIT: This style fits the same as the original Brion Pant at the waist and hip, but with slightly less fabric bulk through the lower leg.
FRONT CLOSURE: Thoughtful details make all the difference—that’s why we updated the button closure on all our Brion II styles. The updated metal shank button has a lower profile for added comfort and compatibility when wearing things like a climbing harness or a backpack with hip belt.
FABRIC: Our ReZion™ fabric is now more Earth-friendly, made with Recycled Nylon, tested to ensure it stacks up against the original version. It’s more lightweight to promote breathability & performance. You may find the fabric has a subtle sheen, but don’t worry, this was intentional to achieve maximum durability.
Explore the entire ReZion™ Family.
- 95% Recycled Nylon | 5% Elastane